Congratulations on your purchase. You can be rest assured that you have purchased a high quality of product. The warranty provided on the products you have purchased extends to defects caused by manufacturing faults, and Install My Antenna will provide you with a warranty against such defects as follows:
Any manufacturing defects that occur within the relevant warranty period, under normal use and care, will be repaired, replaced or refunded at the complete discretion of Install My Antenna. The warranty period for antennae is 25 years with manufacturers warranty passed on for all other products, up to a maximum of 24 months. Please note that this warranty is in addition to protections afforded to consumers under Australian and State legislation and relevant common law, including Australian Consumer Law.
Proof of Purchase
This warranty is valid for the original purchaser and is not transferable to any other person. In order to pursue a claim, you will be required to retain and present your tax invoice or receipt as proof of purchase, including the relevant date of purchase.
Extent of Warranty
This warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts. All defective products or parts will be repaired, replaced or refunded at the sole discretion of Install My Antenna. This warranty does not cover batteries or any other consumable items.
Normal Wear and Tear
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear to the products and parts.
This warranty excludes any of the following:
• Any defects caused by an accident, misuse, abuse, operation, lack of reasonable care, unauthorised modification, loss of parts, tampering or attempted repair by a person not authorised by the distributor,
• Any product that has not been operated or maintained in accordance with the manufacturers operating instructions provided with the product, and
• Any damage caused by improper power input or improper cable connection.
To make a claim
• Contact: Install My Antenna
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 1300 800 123 or use our website’s contact form.
Upon submission of a claim, please provide proof of purchase in the form of a tax invoice or receipt, as well as an explanation of the issue(s) that are being experienced.
Upon receipt of a warranty claim, Install My Antenna may be required to attend site in order to inspect the goods and the issue(s). Following an inspection of the goods and issue(s), Install My Antenna will determine the appropriate remedial action required and advise accordingly.
Have a Chat with us
we are currently helping another customer, please leave your question with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.