3G & 4G Mobile Signal Boosters (Cel Fi repeaters)
Is your premise in an area that receives poor quality mobile phone reception? If your calls are constantly dropping out, or your phone tries to use WiFi calling that just doesn’t work, you may require one or more mobile signal boosters.
Install My Antenna has performed many installations of 3G & 4G mobile signal boosters for residents and businesses across the country. There are a number of different reasons why you might be experiencing poor 3G or 4G reception, giving you dropped phone calls, poor download speed, bad mobile phone battery life, and sometimes even missed calls entirely. With the current range of Cel Fi repeaters (boosters / amplifiers) available on the market, our expertise can guide you to finding the most appropriate solution for your specific situation.
How Do I Get Better Mobile Phone Reception
If you think you are in need of better mobile phone reception, Install My Antenna can:
• Provide an onsite consultation
• Research your area online to provide a recommendation to install the optimal system for you
• Register your product(s) with the relevant telecommunications network(s)
• Once registration is approved, we are able to order the required parts
• As soon as parts have landed in our warehouse, we are ready to organise an immediate installation
Important Considerations Regarding Mobile Signal Boosters
Bear in mind that there are many things to consider when you are contemplating the purchase of a mobile signal booster (Cel Fi repeater), including:
• Do you want to boost the mobile reception on 3G or 4G, or both?
• Are you primarily looking to enhance reception for mobile phone calls or data downloads?
• What network(s) do you need to boost – particularly if you have your SIM card account with a MVNO (mobile virtual network operator)?
• Do you need an external antenna to make the system work?
• If you need an external antenna, then do you need an omnidirectional, yagi, LPDA or different antenna?
• Is your antenna designed to utilise the latest technology to optimise your system, including MIMO and Carrier Aggregation?
• Do you need an internal antenna to make the system work?
• If you need an internal antenna, then do you need a panel antenna or a dome antenna?
• What cable type do I need to use to make sure there is enough signal at the booster/amplifier?
• Can I use splitters to distribute the reception to more than one part of the premise?
• Can I use combiners to design a more robust combined 3G and 4G amplification system?
• Will my mobile phone repeater work with my home or office fixed wireless internet modem?
Thankfully, Install My Antenna has performed many designs and installations of mobile signal booster systems. You will be in safe hands with our fully trained & experienced technicians, as well as our technical and administrative office staff able to assist with scheduling of access, detailed reports and even attendance at strata or building committee meetings (if required).
Commercial and Domestic Systems
Install My Antenna perform mobile signal booster installations for all types of customers. Whilst we have installed many systems for domestic applications in people’s homes or small offices, we are also able to design, supply, install and commission larger systems for development complexes or larger existing sites.
If you would like to see a few examples of mobile signal booster systems we have installed, check out our Case Studies:
This previous commercial client was experiencing zero mobile phone reception in their car service centre and service workshop. They couldn’t process EFTPOS transactions and their floor staff in the workshop were left unable to contact local and international support using their mobile phones. Install My Antenna went through a comprehensive process to provide an optimal 3G/4G mobile reception antenna and amplifier system installation in Sydney… Read More
This commercial client was experiencing unreliable and low mobile phone signal in their car dealership & service centre. As a result, there was a range of problems for both their customers and staff. They weren’t able to make mobile phone calls across the entire dealership. And they weren’t even able to process EFTPOS transactions. This was due to the lack of 3G and 4G network connectivity… Read More
- Professional Service
Professional, courteous, personalised and timely service
Over 40 years’ experience – Install my Antenna was Established in 1981
- Quality Materials & Parts
All parts backed by manufactures warranties and are Australian made when possible
- Endorsed & Highly Trained Technicians
|Same Day Service||40 Years’ Excellence||Free Quotes & Pensioner Discounts|
|Upfront Pricing||Price Matching*||100% Perfect Reception Guaranteed|
*contact for full terms and conditions
Have a Chat with us
we are currently helping another customer, please leave your question with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.